286 WEBB PEAK
CORDILLERA| EDWARDS, CO
Sq Ft 6,144
Prepare to be amazed by the jaw-dropping views from the floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing the Jack Nicklaus Summit Golf Course and with a majestic mountain backdrop. This 5-bedroom, 6144 square foot home is located on the 9th fairway, with 4.92 acres of land to buffer and provide privacy while still enjoying the convenience of being adjacent to the course. The ideal and spacious main level layout consists of a great room with wet bar, dining room, hearth room, chef's kitchen, office and a master wing with exercise room. The upper level provides plenty of room and privacy with four en-suite guest bedrooms and a bonus storage room.
With 7,000 acres, 3,500 being open space, Cordillera is an outdoor enthusiast's dream. In addition to the world-class golf, hiking and Nordic skiing, Cordillera has indoor/outdoor pools, athletic facility, post office, ice-skating rink and its' own equestrian center that can board up to 48 horses.
Matterport Virtual Tour
- Located on the 9th Fairway
- Spacious Main LEvel Layout
- Hearth Room
- Chef's Kitchen
- Ample Privacy
- Exercise Room
- 3 Gas Fireplaces
- Wet Bar
- 3-Car Garage
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
CORDILLERA COMMUNITY AMENITIES
- Each Cordillera neighborhood is a gated country club community with a vibrant social life.
- Enjoy dining options and social activities at all three clubhouses - The Valley Club & Chaparral Restaurant; The Mountain Club & TimberHearth Restaurant; The Summit Golf Club & Restaurant.
- Athletic center at The Summit includes workout facilities, lap pool, sauna/steam rooms, tennis and pickle-ball.
- Trailhead Clubhouse & Pool Complex near The Summit includes gathering spaces, resort pool and summer kids camp.
- The Cordillera Equestrian Center includes three indoor/outdoor riding arenas, boarding stalls with daily turn outs as well as outdoor living paddocks and training facilities. The Cordillera Equestrian Center is the largest such facility in the Vail Valley, boarding up to 48 horses. Right from this world-class facility, access thousands of acres of National Forest trails that retrace the footsteps of Colorado's earliest pioneers.
- Adventure through National Forest access at The Summit with miles of hiking, biking and snowshoeing trails.
- Convenient post office for Cordillera homeowners that uses your physical address - this may sound like it is not a big deal but is in fact a luxury in our Valley to avoid the normal post office and to not have trouble with package mailing between our PO Box and physical address.
- Experience four world class golf courses, managed by Troon. Membership required for three courses. Dave Peltz Short Course in The Divide is included in your Cordillera regular annual dues of $3,000.
- Join the fun with your pooch at the dog park on Carterville Road. Dogs can be off leash at this fenced dog park.
- Cordillera is one of a handful of communities in the West that own a piece of private river heaven. This gives Cordillera property owners access to 1.3 miles along the Eagle River for year-round, world-class fishing in pristine water abundant with large wild cutthroat, rainbow and brown trout. The river parcel also features viewing benches and walking paths. Cordillera is also home to a variety of stocked and managed ponds, including Upper Bearden, Lower Bearden, Summit, Valley Course, Red Draw and Grenada Glen, which is replete with a picnic area.
Cordillera Public Safety's top priority is maintaining a safe, secure and welcoming environment for all property owners. The dedicated staff gets to know homeowners through community outreach, gatehouse access and general patrols. Public Safety oversees first responder efforts, gate access, traffic and wildlife issues, alarm calls, trash and recycling and ensures compliance with Design Review Board and Covenant compliance.
- Fire Station 16, a volunteer fire station, is located at The Summit.
About the Area
Cordillera Information & Links:
Cordillera is a gated, country club community composed of three world class golf courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio and Colorado native Hale Irwin, and a par 3 short course. Offering a vibrant social life, there are several options for memberships. Additionally, the Cordillera amenities include workout facilities, lap pool, sauna/steam rooms, tennis and pickleball courts, equestrian center, hiking/biking and snowshoe trails, and trout fishing ponds.
The four distinct, gated neighborhoods are The Divide, The Ranch, The Summit, and The Valley Club covering 7,000 acres. Located on the north hillsides are all neighborhoods but The Valley Club, which can be found on the south side of the Valley.
However, no matter the location, abundant wildlife grazes throughout the open space. Despite being an elite golfing community, there are many full-time residents as well as second homeowners that spend months or seasons at a time due to the diverse activities year-round. The pristine nature of the Cordillera land is accented by picturesque views of valleys and mountain peaks. In addition to that, the homeowners in Cordillera are able to get more for their money in terms of both land and home as well as privacy. The price per square foot is significantly lower than if you were to purchase directly in the villages of Vail or Beaver Creek. Thus for the cost, Cordillera offers significant value with larger lots accompanied by greater size in terms of square footage for residences.
With a close proximity to both Vail and Beaver Creek, Cordillera agrees with the lifestyle of one who wants pristine nature and vast land but also likes close proximity to all the amenities of the Vail Valley. The Cordillera Club and community experience is unlike any other in Colorado.